Queensberry are well known for their quality and I’m delighted to use these albums for my clients looking for the very best. The albums have thick premium card pages with the photographs sitting in cut apertures with a contrasting border. Queensberry albums are available in a wide choice of cover materials and colours including beautiful leathers and silk. The album is made from acid free materials to last for many generations and great care is taken in using archival photographic paper to museum standards. Your Queensberry album will become your most treasured possession.
Queensberry album options include –
- Travel to your wedding
- Coverage from getting ready to the first dance (up to 10 hours)
- unlimited photographs taken
- documentary photography and a handful of family group photographs as well as some portraits of you both
- online gallery with a password, online slideshow for friends and family
- Hardback proof book displaying all of your wedding photographs
- Beautiful Queensberry wedding album in a huge choice of colours and materials
- Choice of 12″x12″, 14″x10″, 15″x12″ or 18″x12″ albums
- Albums have “real” photographs mounted in cut apertures on the page with a contrasting border
- Your choice of photographs in the Queensberry album
- Postage to a UK address
- Prices for Queensberry albums with all of the above are from £1895 for the 12″x12″ album.
You can view more posts on Queensberry albums on the following pages which open in a new window –
A stunning 15″x12″ Queensberry wedding album
Complete 14″x10″ Queensberry wedding album in white leather
Complete 18″x12″ Queensberry wedding album with a photo front cover
Cover choices for Queensberry albums
Queensberry album options include an online gallery of all photographs and a proof book (below).