Included as standard in all of my prices –
- Travel to all venues in England and Wales although a charge for overnight accommodation may apply for weddings with more than three hours driving each way from Northamptonshire (NN10).
- Beautiful wedding photography by one of the UK’s finest documentary wedding photographers, I was listed as one of the top ten UK wedding photographers and the Independent on Sunday called me the UK’s leading wedding photojournalist.
- Fully insured and qualified photographer. I have over 15 years experience in wedding photography and have photographed over 700 weddings including celebrities and high profile clients. £5million public liability insurance as standard (often required by wedding venues)
- Totally transparent pricing with no hidden extras.
- First class customer service.
- Around 40 hours spent working on your wedding including preparation, travel, photography, editing, processing.
- A mixture of colour and black & white photography.
- A private online gallery of all your wedding photographs ready to view around three weeks after your wedding.
- Your album either delivered in person or sent by Royal Mail Special Delivery.
Print ready digital files
I offer an option for just the print ready digital files for those who do not want a wedding album. You can then make your own prints or album from the digital files. Photographs are supplied full resolution on a USB memory stick. For full day coverage I’d expect to present you with around 400 photographs.
Prices: Full day coverage from two hours before the ceremony up to the first dance £1450 which includes a beautiful print box and ten prints with the USB stick containing all the high resolution print ready photographs.
Coffee table albums with the print ready digital files
Beautiful wedding albums containing around 150 photographs for the full story of your wedding day, including photography and travel to your wedding. Prices from £1750 for a 12″x8″ 60 page album including photography and print ready digital files. Typically I’d present you with around 400 photographs as digital files.
12×8″ (A4) album includes the digital files £1750.
14×10″ album includes digital files £1950.
16×12″ large format album includes digital files £2250.
Parent copies. An exact copy of your album in a scaled down size £135.Above: 12×8 (A4) album.
Above: detail from the 14×10 album
Above: 12×8″ album on top of a 16×12″ album.
Luxury Queensberry wedding albums
Queensberry albums are the finest wedding albums available anywhere in the world, each album is hand made to order in New Zealand. I then make the Giclée prints on Ilford archival paper. The prints are then individually finished and trimmed by hand before I mount them in the album. The end result is a beautiful hand crafted album of the sort of quality and craftsmanship rarely seen these days. Includes the photography, travel and the print ready digital files.
Prices: 12×12″ 100 photographs in album £2400, 14×10″ with 100 photographs in album £2500
15×12″ large format album with 120 photographs in the album £2900
18×12″ large format album with two hours extra coverage after the first dance, 150 photographs in the album £3500.
Additional photographs in the album £10 each.
Above: detail from a Queensberry album page showing how the photograph sits in a cut aperture.
Coffee table parent album (only available with coffee table album packages). An exact copy of your album in a scaled down size (typically around A6 although the exact size depends on the size of your main album) £135 each when ordered before your wedding, otherwise £150 each when ordered later on.
Queensberry parent album. (only available with Queensberry album options) from £400.
Prints can be ordered online with prices from just £4 per print.
Additional coverage. Coverage for an extra two hours after the first dance £200.