Superb photography and excellent customer service comes as standard with all of my options, I offer a choice of coffee table albums, matted albums or digital files.
Albums are in my opinion the best way to display your wedding photographs, my coffee table albums include between 150 to 200 images in the album, many photographers offer albums with just 50 to 60 images which leaves you with the difficult choice of which to include or with additional costs for including more. My most popular album option is just £1700 including all day photography, the print ready digital files and a sixty page album containing at least 150 photographs.
I’m based in Northamptonshire, within easy reach of London, Cambridge and Oxford. I photograph weddings anywhere in the UK or overseas subject to availability.
Please contact me for full pricing – telephone 01933 316717, email email@example.com or complete the contact form. My diary closes at 35 weddings per year and I’m often booked for dates eighteen months in advance. A booking retainer of £350 secures your date and you can decide on which option you’d like closer to your wedding.
Included as standard in all of my prices -
- Travel to all venues in England and Wales although a charge for overnight accommodation may apply for weddings with more than three hours driving each way from Northamptonshire (NN10). Scotland weddings + £200 for travel and accommodation. International weddings subject to a charge for all travel and accommodation charges.
- Beautiful wedding photography by one of the UK’s finest documentary wedding photographers, I was listed as one of the top ten UK wedding photographers and the Independent on Sunday called me the UK’s leading wedding photojournalist.
- Fully insured and qualified photographer. I have over 15 years experience in wedding photography and have photographed over 600 weddings including celebrities and high profile clients. £5million public liability insurance as standard (often required by wedding venues)
- Totally transparent pricing with no hidden extras.
- First class customer service.
- Around 40 hours spent working on your wedding including preparation, travel, photography, editing, processing.
- A mixture of colour and black & white photography.
- A private online gallery of all your wedding photographs ready to view around two weeks after your wedding.
- Your album either delivered in person or sent by Royal Mail Special Delivery.
Print ready digital files
I offer an option for just the print ready digital files for those who do not want a wedding album. After photographing your wedding I spend around twenty hours processing the digital RAW files and converting these to print ready JPG files. £1450 for all day coverage from getting ready to the dancing, which includes a beautifully presented boxed set of ten mounted prints 8″x6″ in 10″x8″ mounts (shown below) as well as the print ready digital files on a USB memory stick.
This option is also available for small midweek weddings (Monday to Thursday excluding bank holidays) with just the digital files supplied on a USB memory stick (no print box) at £500 for the first two hours coverage and then £150 per hour. This includes travel up to 75 miles from NN10, after which mileage is charged at 40p per mile.
Coffee table albums -
Beautiful wedding albums containing 150 to 200 photographs for the full story of your wedding day, Prices from £1700 for a 12×9″ 60 page album including photography,travel and the print ready digital files. Album sizes available: 12×9″, 14×10″, 16″x12″.
Luxury Queensberry wedding albums
Queensberry albums are the finest wedding albums available anywhere in the world, each album is hand made to order in New Zealand. I then make the Giclée prints on Ilford archival paper. The prints are then individually finished and trimmed by hand before I mount them in the album. The end result is a beautiful hand crafted album of the sort of quality and craftsmanship rarely seen these days. Prices are from £2000 to £4500 including photography, travel and the print ready digital files. Album sizes: 12×12″, 14×10″, 15×12″, 18×12″.
Coffee table parent album (only available with coffee table album packages). An exact copy of your album in a scaled down size (typically around A6 although the exact size depends on the size of your main album) £135 each when ordered before your wedding, otherwise £150 each when ordered later on.
Queensberry parent album. (only available with Queensberry album options) from £400.
Prints can be ordered online with prices from just £4 per print.
Additional coverage. Cover for an extra two hours after the first dance £200.