Most photographers include a small number of photographs in an album (40 to 50) which leaves you with the difficult choice of which to include or an additional cost per image which quickly pushes the price up. My coffee table albums include all the photographs that tell the story of your wedding day other than any you choose to not include. A typical coffee table album will contain around 150 to 200 photographs. Albums are in my opinion the best way to display your wedding photographs, although I do also offer the option of just the print ready digital photographs on a disc.
Please contact me for full pricing . Telephone 01933 316717, email email@example.com or complete the contact form.
Included as standard in all of my prices -
- Travel to your wedding for most venues in England and Wales, weddings in Scotland or overseas weddings all travel and accommodation costs will be payable by the client.
- Beautiful wedding photography by one of the UK’s finest documentary wedding photographers. I have been running my wedding business since 2000 and have covered over 500 weddings to date. I’m both qualified and insured. I was listed as one of the top ten UK wedding photographers and the Independent on Sunday called me the UK’s leading wedding photojournalist .
- First class customer service.
- Around 40 hours spent working on your wedding.
- A private online gallery of all your wedding photographs ready to view around three weeks after your wedding.
Coffee table albums
Beautiful albums that show the full story of your wedding day, read more about coffee table albums here , sizes available are A4″, 12″x12″, 14″x10″ and 16″x12″.
Luxury Queensberry wedding albums
Queensberry albums are the finest wedding albums available, each album is hand made to order in New Zealand. The albums are available in 12″x12″, 14″x10″, 15″x12″ and 18″x12″.
For more information on Queensberry wedding albums please see this page.
Print ready digital files
Although I recommend having a wedding album I also offer the option of just photography and the print ready digital files. It takes me around 30 hours to process the photographs from the camera RAW files to my high standard and you receive all of the photographs from the day on a DVD disc. These are the full resolution digital photographs (typically around 60mb per image) which can be used to print photographs from a standard size 6″x4″ up to a canvas for your wall.