I strongly believe the best way to present your wedding photographs is in an album or book, photographs are grouped together on the page to show actions and reactions telling the story of your wedding. I also offer the option to purchase the print ready digital files.
Most photographers include a small number of photographs in an album (40 to 50) which leaves you with the difficult choice of which to include or an additional cost per image which quickly pushes the price up. My Coffee Table albums include all the photographs to tell the story of your wedding day other than any photographs you choose to not include. A typical coffee table album will contain around 150 to 180 photographs.
Prices from £1250.
Included as standard -
- Travel to your wedding for most venues in England and Wales, weddings in Scotland or overseas weddings all travel and accommodation costs will be payable by the client.
- Beautiful wedding photography by one of the UK’s top documentary wedding photographers. I have been running my wedding business since 2000 and have covered around 500 weddings to date. I’m both qualified and insured. I was listed as one of the top ten UK wedding photographers and the Independent on Sunday called me the UK’s leading wedding photojournalist .
- First class customer service.
- Around 40 hours spent working on your wedding.
- A private online gallery of all your wedding photographs ready to view around three weeks after your wedding.
Coffee table albums
Beautiful albums that show the full story of your wedding day, typically around 150 photographs are used in the album across 60 pages.
You can read more about coffee table albums here , sizes available are A4″, 12″x12″, 14″x10″ and 16″x12″.
Luxury Queensberry wedding albums
Queensberry albums are the finest wedding albums available, each album is hand made to order in New Zealand. The albums are available in 12″x12″, 14″x10″, 15″x12″ and 18″x12″.
For more information on Queensberry wedding albums please see this page.
Print ready digital files
Although I recommend having a wedding album I also offer the option of just photography and the print ready digital files. It takes me around 30 hours to process the photographs from the camera RAW files to my high standard and you receive all of the photographs from the day on a DVD disc. These are the full resolution digital photographs (typically around 60mb per image) which can be used to print photographs from a standard size 6″x4″ up to a canvas for your wall. Also included are 10 of my favourite photographs from your wedding beautifully printed and wrapped in tissue ready for you to frame.